Fort Worth Restaurants - Area Restaurant
Memorial Day weekend is about to begin. What are you doing for this 3-day celebration? We happen to have some suggestions if you are interested. Are you? Well here goes, our Memorial Day list of things to do, brought to you by your favorite Fort Worth restaurant.
- Treat yourself to some finger-lickin’ good “Better-Than-Sex Fried Chicken at Chef Point Café. Nothing says holiday like this delicious staple recipe made by Chef Franson, one of his signature meals for as long as we have been open. Grab the family and let us do the cooking for you this weekend.
- Order a picnic meal from Chef Point Café, pick it up and take it out to your favorite picnic spot. How about cheeseburgers and fries? Maybe you would prefer a nice Angel Hair Pasta or a Chef Salad. Whatever your preference is you can rest assured that this will be one picnic meal you won’t forget for quite some time.
- Do you have a graduate who is leaving high school or college this month? This would be a great time to take him or her out for a special dinner. Delicious Prime Rib maybe or smoked salmon? Whatever dish you choose you are guaranteed a taste treat out of this world.
- Maybe you would like to say thank you to some military personnel in your life. How about some gift cards from your favorite family restaurant? They make a perfect gift that can be used at any time and the gift cards are guaranteed to say “thank you” in just the right way.
- Now here is an idea that is a little different: how about letting Chef Franson cater your Memorial Day special meal? Invite friends and family to a great location and we will bring our kitchen to you and make up a dandy meal. Whatever you decide to have don’t forget to ask Chef Franson to bring some of his famous Bread Pudding for dessert.
Three days of fun, lovin’ and fine food. Memorial Day weekend is like the unofficial beginning of summer fun, so let’s kick this one off in style. Be safe, have as much fun as is legally allowed and make sure you say thank you to any military personnel in your family or even in your acquaintance. They do a great job for our country so that we can feel safe on special weekends like this one.
.Happy Memorial Day from Chef Point Café!