Fort Worth Restaurants - Area Restaurant
Things are happening hot and heavy at Chef Point Café as the construction is almost done and there is a flurry of activity as we prepare for action. Here’s what is happening the remainder of this week:
- Wednesday October 19th – Chef Franson will have the food truck, Chef Point on Wheels, in downtown Fort Worth from 11-2 today, serving up some more of his down home country cookin’. Look for him at 1220 Pennsylvania Avenue in downtown Fort Worth in the Gordon Boswell Parking Lot across the street from Harris Hospital. It’s a great Fall day for a picnic or just a break from the office so stop on by and order up some “Better Than Sex” Fried Chicken and some Bread Pudding.
- Thursday October 20th – Chef Point Café’s staff and owners will be busy unpacking and getting things ready in the new section of your favorite family restaurant. Remember that the available seating has been doubled and there will be a full-service bar, so there is a lot to do this day as opening will be less than 24 hours away.
- Friday October 21st – Chef Point Café is once again open for business and there will be smiles on all faces. Remember that the front of our fine dining restaurant will still be under construction so for the next two weeks you will need to park in the back and enter from there. Chef Franson is all ready (chompin’ at the bit is more like it) to serve up some of his famous meals from an expanded menu list. The Specials Board will include “Better Than Sex” Fried Chicken, Texas Chicken Fried Steak, Hawaiian Salmon or Chicken plus all of your regular favorites.
- Saturday October 22nd – No breakfast will be served this day but we will be open for lunch.
- Sunday October 23rd – What better way to spend your Sunday than by having Sunday lunch served up by “The People’s Chef,” our very own Chef Franson? He will be cooking up lunch and it will include all of the comfort foods that he has become famous for, so spread the word to family and friends and head on down and treat yourself right with a meal made in heaven.
Is that enough to get your taste buds activated? We thank you for your patience during the last couple of weeks and we are excited to see all of you this week. The best Fort Worth restaurant is back in business and better than ever.